Ukulelezaza Cover - "Downhill" - played on my new (his old) Ludwig banjo uke!!!

johnnyfoodstamp

Reaction score
Ukulelezaza Cover - "Downhill" - played on my new (his old) Ludwig banjo uke!!!

Hello all! Well, I am like a little kid this morning because I just got my new (to me) uke in the mail. The previous owner was non other than the Great Ukulelezaza!!!! I am so happy. This uke sounds great and plays so nicely. I thought it only fitting to do a Zaza cover for the first video so here is "Downhill". :)

So nicely played, JFS. Ukezaza's uke. Astonishing. A keeper.

Fantastic uke, fantastic playing - and fantastic instrumental, one of Remco's own..... thank you so much for sharing this, Johnny! I've stood next to that uke - in fact I've held it!

Fantastic uke, fantastic playing - and fantastic instrumental, one of Remco's own..... thank you so much for sharing this, Johnny! I've stood next to that uke - in fact I've held it!

Ha! Thanks. It truly is a fine banjo uke, as you would expect since it was a top player's stage uke previously! I am, as ya'll would say, chuffed!!! :)

Johnny -

first off, the uke sounds great~! It's the uke you should have. Congratulations!

Second - your playing is just top-notch, stellar and really expressive. You are really hitting your stride with wonderful playing. You would sound good if you were playing on an old tin can and a stick.

Great job, buddy!!

I think you hit the banjo uke trifecta there!

1. Ludwig made some of the best banjo ukes, ever
2. You have the very top of the line Ludwig
3. You have the stage uke of one of the most respected contemporary players

It couldn't be in better hands. Congratulations!

Johnny -

first off, the uke sounds great~! It's the uke you should have. Congratulations!

Second - your playing is just top-notch, stellar and really expressive. You are really hitting your stride with wonderful playing. You would sound good if you were playing on an old tin can and a stick.

Great job, buddy!!

Thanks a lot for the kind comments John! That means a lot coming from such a great banjo uker such as yourself!

I think you hit the banjo uke trifecta there!

1. Ludwig made some of the best banjo ukes, ever
2. You have the very top of the line Ludwig
3. You have the stage uke of one of the most respected contemporary players

It couldn't be in better hands. Congratulations!

Indeed! I will be buried with this uke. lol

Top Bottom