FS: Eleuke SL-Series Solid Body Electric MP3 Koa Tenor

geekinpinkhat

Reaction score
That name is still super long! Long-time viewers of this forum might recognize this as an instrument I was trying to sell a couple years ago. I held on to it then, but ultimately I think the tenor size is a little uncomfortable for me.

That said, I am looking to sell my Eleuke SL-T solid-body koa tenor. The images are enormous, so here's a link to the most recent pictures, and here's the album from last time.

WP_20150103_16_43_27_Pro.jpg

It's currently strung with low-G aquilas - I put these on the ukulele when about a year ago. The strings aren't very worn, however, as I don't have a lot of time to play. Since last time, I've discovered a few finish blemishes (shown in the most recent album). These don't affect the instrument in any way but aesthetically, and I only noticed when I looked at it really closely.

It has a under-the-saddle piezo pickup and has 1/4" as well as headphone output. I only played with this function once or twice, but it sounds beautiful!

Additionally, you can have the Eleuke gigbag and the guitar strap I have attached to it. (You can't have the skull pin, though, as I'm pretty attached to it.)

I'm selling this beautiful uke because I just got a concert from Little Timber Ukes, and don't give this one enough love - I strongly prefer concerts and acoustic instruments now that volume is no longer a concern. I hope that this uke will end up in a good home! I'd like to sell it for $200 obo, shipped.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Top Bottom