Steam

So yeah, here's a thread for STEAM. Basically, it's a PC games service. It's pretty sweet, I got my account originally for the Orange Box. If you have it, my name is Dinoshaur. (Don't ask)

If you play it and you're up for a game online, I have:
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
  • Goldeneye: Source
And those are all my online games. I also have all of the Orange Box, Sam & Max Series 1, and Audiosurf. A few demos too.

So yeah, here's a thread for STEAM. Basically, it's a PC games service. It's pretty sweet, I got my account originally for the Orange Box. If you have it, my name is Dinoshaur. (Don't ask)

If you play it and you're up for a game online, I have:
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
  • Goldeneye: Source
And those are all my online games. I also have all of the Orange Box, Sam & Max Series 1, and Audiosurf. A few demos too.

i only got counter strike for steam, havent played in awhile.

Ah Steam, haven't used than in a while, I only use it for CS aswell. My Steam account is Bigylittle, feel free to add.

steam.. good stuff right there.

Zombie Panic

I have been hooked on Zombie Panic. Its a free mod for HL2. I would highly recommend the game. The style of gameplay is highly... infectious.

I have been hooked on Zombie Panic. Its a free mod for HL2. I would highly recommend the game. The style of gameplay is highly... infectious.

zombie panic is an awesome mod! its funny when theres a whole buncha zombies chasing after one guy haha. i also like the goldeneye mod, brings back memories of the n64 version

Steam here ! but only for cs (1.6) and sometimes CS CZ but i have a week no play... (middle skill) :D

Addy : Paranoid9927

Top Bottom