NEW UKE! Kanilea K-1 C Koa Concert Ukulele

Congratulations on a very fine uke, Kanile'a concerts are the best!

Nice Uke! You should play some songs in the video. :eek:

Congratulations on a smashingly beautiful ukulele. Doing a youtube video on it was really a nice touch, showed the respect and love you have for ukulele, kanilea's workmanship and your parents. We should all be so grateful, thank you.

Congrats, great uke.

Congrats on choosing a lovely instrument. Sounds wonderful as well! :shaka:

Congrats on a beautiful uke. Hope the two of you make much happy music together!

Thanks for the vid!

WOw beautiful uke, and not cheap either. Your parents are wonderful to give you this!

The gift of a "master" quality instrument is a gift for life!

Wishing you countless hours of music with your new Uke!:shaka:

Ivan

Really nice. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for a long time!

HIPHOPPAN
Thanks for sharing. I own 4 of these, each size, I think they are the best out there but there are others in same league, K brands. You have a keeper for life, ENJOY. Beautiful KOA besides

Very nice! You will really enjoy it. My Kanile'a concert is one of my most played.

It's beautiful. I'm thinking about buying a uke, possibly from the same store yours came from, and it was helpful to see the price including the Customs charge. I'm in Scotland.

I'm not sure about humidifiers either, but I think you would need to use one if the uke is kept in a centrally-heated house. I do know it's important to avoid moving a wooden instrument between wildly different temperatures - it's best to leave it in its case and give it time to adjust, especially if it has a nitro-cellulose finish (I don't think your uke does). Also, avoid leaving it in a car boot when the weather is hot or cold. I learnt that the hard way! The other thing I've learnt is to make sure you always hold up the case lid with one hand when taking the uke out or putting it back!

I hope you're enjoying playing it!

I've had a K-1 tenor for five years now. Kanilea is great. I tried a baritone at KMS and it had the same sweet, buttery tone as my tenor. I imagine your concert has just as much butter on it. You'll never need to trade up.

Wow, such cool parents!
You got a keeper there, love the wood grain....
But the trees have no leaves where you are, it looks awfully cold.....brrrrr.
Congratulations! And thanks for the video!

Top Bottom