Ukulele Cover: The Cure's "Burn"

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hi, UU friends! Hope you're all doing great and having plenty of Happy Strummings (a new favorite phrase of mine that I've picked up from my good friend, mmstan!)! Well, I've been away from UU for awhile and am hoping to get back into the swing of things here. :)

Since I last posted a vid, I was using my iPad to make my ukulele videos. I've recently acquired a Mac laptop and have been learning how to use the iMovie and GarageBand tools on it, which differ quite a lot from the iPad's versions. Though challenging for me, I am having lots of fun learning how to create ukulele videos with these new tools. And, of course, it's always lots of fun to learn a new song on my uke! :)

I hope you enjoy the video and thank you for watching!

Hi Chelle, welcome back! I've enjoyed your video journey so much, really inspirational work, thanks for sharing! Oh, and please keep them coming!

So honored and uplifted by your thoughtful sentiments, Campbell -- you know that I wouldn't be here without all of the support you've provided to me over the years! Heartfelt gratitude to you, always! :)

Top Bottom