Not exactly a new member but...

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I did fall off the face of the Earth for a few years!
I haven't been around for about 2 yrs as I got this brilliant idea that as a mom of 3 I could do it all including go back to school! ha! Well something had to go and no one wanted my kids so... internet time went down the hatch! I just have a national board to take and I get a little more of my life back! Can't wait.

Well the good news is, I found minimal time for uke over the last two years. For playing that is, it didn't stop me from a quick strum here and there, or listening to videos that were posted etc. I kept in touch with some of my buddies from here on FB, in person or via email. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new uke, that will be donned with a family artwork piece.. can't wait

I have also acclimated a few guitars, they were pretty and I couldn't help myself, doesn't make me a musician but I can look good trying! It's good to be back here, some of your names I recognize and some not, either way, I don't think I could strum a lick of anything without this place!

I'm one of the lucky people Carrie has been in touch with in person regularly. She's one of the reasons I've become so involved with the uke.

And lately her oldest son and I have been playing together at the local Farmer's Market - he on guitar, me on uke.

So, welcome back to the world of the living, Carrie!

-Kurt​

Welcome back.

Welcome Back Fitncrafty.. always a sunshine here.. missed you..
congrats in getting your degree and ready to hit the working world.. I am glad you decided to pick up the uke again and coming back here.. you were missed
but I knew it was important for you and your family for you to get your education.. happy strummings...

Great to have you back . . .

Top Bottom