Looking for a Tenor Pineapple Uke

morris3640

Reaction score
I know that there are not too many builders who make this but if anyone is interested in selling one, let me know.

I think sonomajazz has that Mya-Moe koa tenor pineapple still... you should PM him and ask if he's still got it

What's the budget? That Pono might be the only "production" model right now but there are some other pineapple-ish options from the likes of Iriguchi, MyaMoe, and Covered Bridge.

I have truly enjoyed my Mainland Classic Mahogany LongNeck Concert Pineapple. A good mid-range Uke thats worth a look.

Last edited:
I did not think that Covered Bridge made a tenor pineapple but I do know that Mya Moe makes one but I wanted to see if anyone had a used one for sell before I moved in that direction.

Thank you. The Pono is certainly an option if there is not someone who wants to sell a used one.

How do you like your Iriguchi Keystone Tenor?

The Pono Mango Tenor Pineapple is great. Also of a Pineapple-ish shape is Romero Creations' Tiny Tenor. Both sell new at an unbeatable price. Ko'olau also makes a Pineapple shaped Tenor every once in a while, but they cost a lot more.

HMS is awesome, but At $80 less for that Pono mango pineapple, I'll stick with Uke Republic thank you.

I just noticed last night that this doesn't appear on the HMS site anymore. Wonder if they discontinued it for the new year?

Its a NEW version...HMS probably just sold out since they didn't receive very many in this shipment of mango's. I'd verify with a call or email though.

I had recently bought the Pono Mango Tenor Deluxe (MGTD) from HMS. I'm very impressed with it for the price of 4 and change.. It's the cheapest uke that I own...but fit, finish, volume and tone is absolutely remarkable.

Top Bottom