PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Kanile'a Concert Satin/Silk

Katz-in-Boots
01-06-2015, 03:39 PM
I love the K1 I bought from Drose here, now I want a 2nd Kanile'a so I can string it low G for more finger-picking flexibility.

Anyone got a Kanile'a Concert they can bear to part with? Happy to go with almost any model. I'd really prefer a satin/silk finish but would consider gloss if it appeals in other ways.

I am in Australia, so you'd need to be prepared to get me a shipping quote & fill in some paperwork for international shipping. Obviously if it came with a hard case it'd help protect it in transit, though I have a hard case so that's not important.

Payment by Paypal.

bonesigh
01-07-2015, 04:58 PM
I've come close to selling this one a time or two but always changed my mind. There's no turning back now if you accept. I don't have a clue what shipping would be and actually not sure what to sell her for. Has a stagg case semi hard, very well padded and came with the uke. You could make an offer perhaps? Here's the page from when I originally bought her from Elderly instruments. http://www.elderly.com/items/180U-1514.htm She's had her frets leveled and action raised. I like her for finger picking and she already has low G (: Oh, and I can do a video for ya if ya like.

fongie
01-09-2015, 09:19 AM
I love the K1 I bought from Drose here, now I want a 2nd Kanile'a so I can string it low G for more finger-picking flexibility.

Anyone got a Kanile'a Concert they can bear to part with? Happy to go with almost any model. I'd really prefer a satin/silk finish but would consider gloss if it appeals in other ways.

I am in Australia, so you'd need to be prepared to get me a shipping quote & fill in some paperwork for international shipping. Obviously if it came with a hard case it'd help protect it in transit, though I have a hard case so that's not important.

Payment by Paypal.

Hi K in B, I am from Bris. Aust. I have a beautiful like new Kanile'a K-1S SM I'm thinking of parting with. PM me

Katz-in-Boots
01-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Thanks to those who answered. I have decided to go with a new K4 in the end.