My cheap humidifier solution. . .

Captain America

Reaction score
Take 50 cents and go to a coin shop. Ask for a dime tube, which is a plastic tube used to hold dimes; has a screw-top.

Take the tube home. Drill a bunch of holes toward the bottom and middle of the tube.

Then stuff the tube with green floral arrangement stuff; this holds water extremely well.

Fill with clean water, screw on the tube, stick it in the uke soundhold, held in place by the strings. STore uke, of course, on its back, rightside up.

So, I'd guess less than 75 Cents.

Oooh, haven't tried the green foam yet. Sounds very promising. I got a lifetime supply of the water crystals from the local garden shop for $8 but still have to deal with them little boogers when they dry out.

Take 50 cents and go to a coin shop. Ask for a dime tube, which is a plastic tube used to hold dimes; has a screw-top.

Take the tube home. Drill a bunch of holes toward the bottom and middle of the tube.

Then stuff the tube with green floral arrangement stuff; this holds water extremely well.

Fill with clean water, screw on the tube, stick it in the uke soundhold, held in place by the strings. STore uke, of course, on its back, rightside up.

So, I'd guess less than 75 Cents.

But what did your Hygrometer cost? :eek:ld:

Top Bottom