Loprinzi Longneck Soprano - All Solid Mahogany

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingus

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a beautiful Augustino Loprinzi longneck soprano. It is all solid mahogany. It was built in 2012 by Donna.

It has been well loved and played often, so it is NOT in perfect or new condition. I take care of my instruments, and this one is in great condition. It has some light strum marks that can only be seen in the right light. Also, you can see the glue seams on the bottom of the uke - see the pictures, it is not a big deal (just mentioned for complete transparency sake). It was like this when I bought it new. It also has a tiny ding on the edge of headstock (I accidentally bumped into the bed frame one evening). I would also say that the sound hole rosette was not perfectly inlaid (see pictures). Not an issue, but noticeable nonetheless on the treble side. It has been humidified and stored in a case when not played.

It is strung with a fresh set of Worth BM strings. I can include a set of Aquila Nylgut strings if you want them! Comes with a gig bag.

Intonation is correct up and down the fretboard. Sound, volume, and playability is great.

I am selling because I would like to purchase a new unicycle!

I can send more pictures if need be.

I would like to get $325 for the uke with shipping included to continental USA via USPS.

Email me at kkaia@netzero.net with any questions - thanks!

Attachments

• SDC12762.jpg
    SDC12762.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 167
  • SDC12775.jpg
    SDC12775.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 205
  • SDC12777.jpg
    SDC12777.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
I just lowered the price $50!

The lowest I can accept is $325 shipped!

Thanks for looking!

Whoa!

What a uke -- especially for that price. If I didn't have my one-true-love soprano I'd snag this one for sure.

Good luck with the sale.

Student-of-Life, I tried to PM you, but your box is full.

I will measure the nut width. Send me your email address, and I will try to get a sound sample to you!

I own this very same model and year of manufacture. It is so good that other tenor players, like myself, have been blown away by the sound quality and volume. If this one is anything like mine the lucky buyer will be very happy with a real keeper.

If I hadn't bought a Longneck Soprano just a little while ago, I would be seriously interested in this one.

The tone, volume and sustain of DUD's LoPrinzi is stellar.

K
Would you consider partial trade for a Bruko thinline soprano...?

But seriously...did you ever produce a sound sample? Just sent you an email...

Yep, I did a sound sample. Not sure how to post a .mp4 on here, but I can definitely email it to you.

and me too for the sound sample please.

If anyone else would like a sound sample, send me your email address - thanks!

I recently acquired a Loprinzi Longneck Soprano (albeit different wood) and am enamored. This is a nice buy and somebody will be very happy with it.

Honestly, I cannot believe it took so long...

The uke is sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom