PDA

View Full Version : Wife's Piano Video

Paul December
01-10-2015, 04:38 PM
If you have a chance, check out my wife's latest piano video...
...She's the one with music talent in the family :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWJYssRtnWU

Chopped Liver
01-10-2015, 05:14 PM
That was lovely! I love the piano and I love that kind of music! Very soothing. She has beautiful long hands for playing, too!

Thanks for sharing it! :)

OregonJim
01-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Very nice! "Searching" is the emotion that it evoked for me - as if someone were desperately searching for an item of great value. I can almost see it as a movie soundtrack...

Paul December
01-11-2015, 07:26 AM
That was lovely! I love the piano and I love that kind of music! Very soothing. She has beautiful long hands for playing, too!

Thanks for sharing it! :)

Thanks! I'll pass that on to her.

Paul December
01-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Very nice! "Searching" is the emotion that it evoked for me - as if someone were desperately searching for an item of great value. I can almost see it as a movie soundtrack...

Good observation...
...she actually composes music for film. At that same Youtube link she has other pieces posted that I think are even more evocative.

connor013
01-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Lovely stuff, PD. Thanks for sharing.

Definitely going to check out your better half's YT page.

Cheers.

Paul December
01-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Lovely stuff, PD. Thanks for sharing.

Definitely going to check out your better half's YT page.

Cheers.

I think this vid turned out very interesting with video footage shot on our trip to India.

http://youtu.be/cz_bRFNNlxw

ukemunga
01-15-2015, 03:42 PM
Paul, that is beautifully done. I don't click an awful lot of videos in general but I'm so glad I clicked that one. Major kudos to your wife.

Paul December
01-16-2015, 05:46 AM
Paul, that is beautifully done. I don't click an awful lot of videos in general but I'm so glad I clicked that one. Major kudos to your wife.

Thanks!
...I'll pass on your kind words to her.