WTB - Concert, KoAloha Opio, solid wood Ohana, Pono, Mainland, etc.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
Looking for a concert size. No laminates, and must be a "set up" uke. Budget is $350ish. I have a Kala travel soprano I'd trade for a portion. Let me know what you have! Thanks, Mark

I have an Oscar Schmidt mango concert; all solid wood construction. It has a Fishman under saddle pickup and the original hard shell case. All in high excellent condition. $485.00 invested; for sale for $350.00. I play tenors and no longer play this uke. It plays and sounds great. Absolutely no issues. Email if interested: johnnyplays2@lusfiber.net

To clarify, I'm interested in a quality USED uke. I've received several very nice emails from folks offering new ones. I know what's available new. I'm testing the waters to see what used ukes surface within my budget. Thanks all!

I have a Cordoba 25CK (solid Acacia), one of the early ones made in Portugal that is virtually unplayed. It is quite lovely. Interestingly, it's on the longer side of the Concert scale. Anyway, I jumped on it the minute I saw it listed on FMM because a friend showed some interest in the 'uke. Lo and behold, his fiance bought him one for Christmas. I'm a Cordoba fan but this is nicer than the current 20-series they offer (I've had 3 Cordoba's besides this one). It's more nicely finished, the Acacia is prettier (it'a beautiful, swirly chocolate).

Anyway, I planned to sell it at the Palm Strings Uke Festival in February. As I paid $150 for it and then had a few rough frets smoothed, I would simply like to sell it for $175 plus shipping so I'm neutral. (I will also be selling an as new Martin Style 3 Cherry, a Ron Yasuda Koa, but these are sopranos and above your price point.)

If you're interested, I can send you pics. I wasn't going to post it here unless it doesn't sell at PSUF. But since you're inquiring...

Eddie

Last edited:
Top Bottom