New single, "Motoka"

Brittni Paiva

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a fun-filled holiday season!

Just wanted to let you know that my new single, "Motoka", is now released online. It is available for preview and download at this link: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brittnipaiva17

It will be available for download on iTunes, Google Play, and all other download and streaming networks very soon. :)

I composed this song for our Grandma, Motoka Kimura. My wife and I were very close to her and although she past away in December 2014, we will always miss and remember her. While composing this song, I interviewed my wife's sister and cousins to get to know what Grandma was like in her earlier days. I hope that you will experience through this song the feeling of loving and kindness that embodied Motoka.

Thank you so much for supporting me and my music endeavors!

Brittni

Great! I hope more follows soon. It's a lovely tribute.

Lovely, Brittni. Will it be on your upcoming CD? How's that coming along? Thanks.

Hi Brittni,

WOW. That song is awesome, so beautiful. Glad to see you could honor the memory of your Grandma this way.

I am looking forward to your new CD.

Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with us!

-Booli

Thank you so much for the kind comments! They mean a lot to me, as does all of your support of me and my music. :) :eek: <3

Brittni, you are a lovely girl, I love your sensibility when you play. If my daughter could play one day like you, I will be the happier dad of this world

Top Bottom