Kimo Hussey Workshop and Concert March 16, 2015 Carlsbad, California.

Kevdog

Reaction score
World renown ukulele master Kimo Hussey will be conducting a ukulele workshop and concert with Zanuck Lindsey in Carlsbad California on March 16th, 2015. The workshop will be from 4:00pm - 6:00pm and the concert will start at around 7:00pm.

Limited to 30 players for the workshop. Contact Kevin at kevin@KinnardUkes.com to reserve your spot and for more information.

Great opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business.

Last edited:
World renown ukulele master Kimo Hussey will be conducting a ukulele workshop and concert with Zanuck Lindsey in Carlsbad California on March 16th, 2015. The workshop will be from 4:00pm - 6:00pm and the concert will start at around 7:00pm.

Limited to 30 players for the workshop. Contact Kevin at kevin@KinnardUkes.com to reserve your spot and for more information.

Great opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business.

Looking to be a really great workshop and concert- Kimo and Zanuck are going to be showing off their new KiKu's (6 string Ukes in guitar tuning) during the show....

Spots are still available-

Cannot wait. Of course, I'll probably have to leave March 15th to make it all the way down there from Santa Monica. ;-)

E

I wish I could go, I'm sure it will be wonderful. I saw Kimo when he was at the Strum Shop in Sacramento nine months ago and it was a great workshop and concert.

Top Bottom