FS: Godin Multi-Uke (Chambered Solid Body Tenor Electric)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing

Reaction score
For sale is the best acoustic-electric ukulele I have ever played.

Purchased in 9th October 2014 from Hawaii Music Supply, it came superbly setup.

It has been lightly played, in the bedroom. Selling because I'm not needing to play amplified as much these days, and I am saving up to buy a new trumpet.

This ukulele sounds absolutely extravagant plugged into an acoustic amp or PA system. It's probably the absolute best electric ukulele in existence in my opinion. The acoustic sound is also very pleasant. Not very loud, but clear with lots of sustain. Perfect for a quiet practice in the room, or to entertain in small company. The ukulele is extremely well built (Made in Canada). Made to last!

It is currently in excellent condition. It has been setup again (after I changed strings) at the local luthier with Savarez strings tuned to low-G. I think this is the ideal setup for this uke as the action is slick-low without buzzing and these strings really bring out a great acoustic tone.

The only noticeable blemish is a little ding near where the truss rod goes. It happened one time when I was adjusting the truss rod and I was a teeny bit clumsy. It is just a minor, surface blemish that is hardly noticeable. I took a photo of the area below, but I can hardly get it to be visible.

Price: $460 USD including shipping international
(brand new is $599 not including shipping at HMS http://www.theukulelesite.com/godin-multiuke-chambered-solid-body-tenor-electric-package.html )

I am shipping from Australia, but global orders are always welcome!

Please PM me. I will accept Paypal.

Photos taken just now (unedited):

Last edited:
The blemish near the truss-rod hole:

Comes with official Godin gigbag. It has thick padding and is great quality:

Questions are welcome!

Wow I wish this had gone up for sale a few weeks ago. Nice nice deal.

I picked up a sunburst Godin a few weeks ago, and it's quickly becoming my favorite Uke to play all around.

Unplugged, it's almost as loud as a regular Uke, and plugged, well it's as clear and clean as its reputation.

Have not tried savarez strings on it, but they are my favorite strings on my classical guitar. So I might try these on my Godin. (I have low g phd strings on mine)

In any case I can highly recommend both the Godin and buying from Kissing I have had great experiences with both.

Thanks Olarte! Glad that you are very happy with your's.

Now that UU is back online, hopefully it will sell soon :D

While I don't regret having just bought my brand new Pono TE from HMS (it is an amazing instrument!), this would have given me a real headache if it had been posted two weeks ago, when I was conflicted between the Godin and the Pono TE.

All the best with the sale. If you still can't find someone to grab it off your hands, PM me :)

Whoever pickes this up will be very happy with it! The godin is awesome.

Is it a Cedar or Spruce top?

Last night I saw a Koa top which had a flat fret board. To my knowledge most or all of the Godin's have a radius fret board. Does this have a radius?

These are great ukes, I think they play quite well. They are also the perfect candidate for an RMC preamp upgrade if you want to use synths or guitar modeling!

Thanks for watching. This uke has been sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom