Bought a ticket today to see Aldrine Guerrero Workshop + Concert Jan. 21 at U-Space.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
If the database error is gone you might be able to read this.

I'm going Thursday. I can't wait. It'll be so awesome!!! He's my favourite ukulele player.

wow...they just moved the performance to the Aratani theater instead of the uke store so the sound quality should be amazing! Also, Kanilea is giving away a free uke!!

I'm sure Jason Arimoto will be there but I wonder if Daniel Ho will stop by?

The seminar and show went very well. Wow, Aldrine sure knows what he's doing. There were probably 100 or so in the audience. Jason, Brad and Patrice hosted, but Daniel Ho was not there. Aldrine showed us some very intricate warm up routines, plus songs, which took about an hour. We broke for snacks and tamales at U-Space for about 45 minutes, then back to the theatre for his concert, which went for over an hour. It was great fun, very casual and intimate, even in the big theatre. The owners of Kanilea were there to give their uke away in the raffle. My only regret is I lost my new D'Addario/Planet Waves mini headstock tuner.

wow...they just moved the performance to the Aratani theater instead of the uke store so the sound quality should be amazing! Also, Kanilea is giving away a free uke!! I'm sure Jason Arimoto will be there but I wonder if Daniel Ho will stop by?

I saw Daniel Ho there when they just re-opened it not too long ago. The sound system is indeed amazing. Of course, Daniel is phenomenal. Would have liked to see Aldrine there but could not make it that night. Did see him down at DiPiazza's the next night. It was a much longer show and a lot of fun, including one particular raucous friend of his who was in the audience.

Top Bottom