I got FENDER UKULELE HAU`OLI. What you think? have you tried?

I've been reading solid reviews about them. I think you got a good one! Happy New Uke Day! Congrats!

GoatKid-2.jpg

I've been reading solid reviews about them. I think you got a good one! Happy New Uke Day! Congrats!

GoatKid-2.jpg

I was actually playing all Fender Ukuleles today, and for their price...it's a good uke. It was also my first time playing a ukulele with a pick up hooked up to a amp! And the fender with the pick up sounded good! But now I have my eye set on the Kala KA-KT that had Aquilla strings!

new player

hi, i am just about to buy my first uke, i've played guitar for about 15 yrs but recently saw jake shimabukuro and james hill on youtube and fell in love i have limited money so ive narrowed my choices down to the fender hau'oli or the kala ka-t, i'm looking at a tenor so any opinions would be helpful, cheers.

If you could make a review of this uke it would be appreciated !
I'm looking for some test of this uke for a few weeks

Just an aside: what's with these massive photos in signatures? It really breaks the continuity of a thread (not to mention looking silly and cluttered). I vote for a size limit on images in siggies.

Just an aside: what's with these massive photos in signatures? It really breaks the continuity of a thread (not to mention looking silly and cluttered). I vote for a size limit on images in siggies.

Those aren't sig pictures.

They are "Happy New Uke Day!" pictures. ;)

hi, i am just about to buy my first uke, i've played guitar for about 15 yrs but recently saw jake shimabukuro and james hill on youtube and fell in love i have limited money so ive narrowed my choices down to the fender hau'oli or the kala ka-t, i'm looking at a tenor so any opinions would be helpful, cheers.

I've never played the Fender, by I <3 my Kala.

I was actually playing all Fender Ukuleles today, and for their price...it's a good uke. It was also my first time playing a ukulele with a pick up hooked up to a amp! And the fender with the pick up sounded good! But now I have my eye set on the Kala KA-KT that had Aquilla strings!

i hope youre not planning to buy it simply because it comes stock with aquilas. because trust me, youre going to change them out eventually, and youre going to be curious to see what other strings sound like on your ukulele.

Congrats on your new ukulele, you never forget the first one. ;)
I know a laminate body but from what I've been hearing a very decent sounding laminate. I like the headstock shape- classic Fender. I'm interested in the "Nohea" model with laminate Koa veneer, very cool looking. If they made a pineapple I'd REALLY be interested (I'm a pineapple addict).
http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0955640021
0955640021_md.png

Congrats on your new ukulele, you never forget the first one. ;)
I know a laminate body but from what I've been hearing a very decent sounding laminate. I like the headstock shape- classic Fender. I'm interested in the "Nohea" model with laminate Koa veneer, very cool looking. If they made a pineapple I'd REALLY be interested (I'm a pineapple addict).
http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0955640021
0955640021_md.png

thats the model that bugoy has... and all i can say is... wow!

very nice looking ukulele and sounds even better... especially when he strung her up with d'addario j71 strings.

i've just ordered mine ready for delivery tomorrow, i thought imight aswell seen as it has had generally good feedback.i'll let you know

Top Bottom