WTB: Mya-Moe Tenor Beansprout Banjo

elliottauk

Reaction score
Let me know if there's anything out there. I'm probably not too fussy about the individual details, but I'm looking for something in fantastic condition. I was sorely tempted to the concert size that they had available over Christmas, but I kept my UAS in check as I know concert just isn't for me!

Seller would need to be happy shipping to the UK.

I'm relatively new to the forum, and more of a lurker than a poster, but I've completed one purchase here and can show any seller perfect eBay feedback.

Please PM if you have something that fits the bill.

Thanks for keeping your UAS in check! I subsequently bought the available concert beansprout just last week! Can't put it down; it plays like butter! The best banjo uke on the market IMO. Best of luck in your search!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! The stony silence on this thread has got me wondering...."maybe I would have been fine with a concert after all...."!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! The stony silence on this thread has got me wondering...."maybe I would have been fine with a concert after all...."!

It is really personal preference as to what scale length you prefer. Outside of different wood species choices, I have heard there is no differential tonal difference between the tenor and concert beansprout. Both have 8 inch rims and identical hardware. I prefer the concert for a little less string tension.

PM sent regarding your request.

Top Bottom