Anyone know how to reach ukulelecreations?

hammer40

Reaction score
Does anybody here know how to reach ukulelecreations? I placed an order for PhD strings and they never showed up. I have sent two emails to them and have not received a response. It may be that the email address I have is wrong. They don't list any info on their website on how to reach them, other than just placing orders.

If you click the "D Ho" logo in the upper left corner of the ukulelecreations.com website, it connects you with "Daniel Ho Creations" and there is a "contact" button there. As Ho is shown as a partner to ukulelecreations.com, that may help.

For the heck of it, I ran Daniel Ho Creations through an internet business search and got (310) 474-6507 as a phone number. Don't know how current/valid it is.

Last edited:
If you click the "D Ho" logo in the upper left corner of the ukulelecreations.com website, it connects you with "Daniel Ho Creations" and there is a "contact" button there. As Ho is shown as a partner to ukulelecreations.com, that may help.

For the heck of it, I ran Daniel Ho Creations through an internet business search and got (310) 474-6507 as a phone number. Don't know how current/valid it is.

Thanks Steve. That email addy is in fact the one I have been sending to. The phone number did go through so I will leave a voice mail there as well.

U-Space if you can't reach Daniel. For what it's worth I've bought a bunch of strings from him and they can take a long time to arrive.

Well, calling U-space prompted an email reply from ukulelecreations. The strings actually arrived today, but 14 days for an order seems a bit excessive to me. I will be buying my PhD strings elsewhere in the future.

Well, calling U-space prompted an email reply from ukulelecreations. The strings actually arrived today, but 14 days for an order seems a bit excessive to me. I will be buying my PhD strings elsewhere in the future.

I think that's what he'd prefer. My sense is that stuff gets sold through the website but it might be Daniel himself and he can take a long time to mail things out. I think he'd rather than you buy them through a retail store. I've had very long waits at times buying things through the Ukulele Creations site.

I think that's what he'd prefer. My sense is that stuff gets sold through the website but it might be Daniel himself and he can take a long time to mail things out. I think he'd rather than you buy them through a retail store. I've had very long waits at times buying things through the Ukulele Creations site.

Really, that seems odd. I thought I was helping him out by ordering through his website. Anyway, no harm, no foul.

I think he is a partner in U-Space. I know Jason Arimoto is, and Daniel and Jason are pretty intertwined in business. The strings are Jason's.

Top Bottom