vintage Harmony Roy Smeck Vita Ukulele - $175 obo

portlanduke

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to sell my antique Roy Smeck Vita uke. I offered to sell this ukulele here last summer for $225, and had a bit of interest, but at the time I was reluctant to ship the ukulele, and I wasn't flexible on my price. Times change. In the meantime, my toddler has been reaching further up the shelves, and I haven't even picked it up to play it, so I want to try to sell it again.

It has some damage and repairs, as can be seen in the pictures, but it sounds nice to me, and I've been told it has a great tone by people who actually play the ukulele. There is no case included.

I would prefer to sell it to someone who can check it out in person in the Portland, Oregon area, but I'm also willing to ship it. I paid $225 for it several years ago, but I'll sell it for $175 obo + whatever it costs to ship it in the way the buyer wants it shipped. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_5609.jpg
    IMG_5609.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5611.jpg
    IMG_5611.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5613.jpg
    IMG_5613.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5607.jpg
    IMG_5607.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5605.jpg
    IMG_5605.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 96
Hello
can you tell me the price to ship it to'my home in france?
will I pay import taxes?
thank you

It has some damage and repairs, as can be seen in the pictures,
Hi, the damage and the repairs aren't too clear from the photos, not to me anyway! ... can you describe the damage and repairs in words, please! Thanks a lot!

Hi, I'm not sure how much it would cost, or if you would have to pay import taxes. I haven't had a chance to go to the UPS store to ask, but I'll try to do that this week and let you know what I find out. Maybe someone else who's reading this would know? Thanks for your interest.

Hi, thanks for your interest. I don't think I'd be able to accurately describe the damage and repairs in words, because I don't know much about ukuleles. If you're seriously interested, I could email you more pictures if that would help. Let me know. Thanks.

As someone who buys from the States to Europe I'd say it would be about $75 USPS. Customs and tax would be around $30 at the France end.

Top Bottom