Tab Creation Website - PluckinUkes

pluckinukes

Reaction score
I have a new website which allows you to key a tune in on a piano keyboard. The note positions will then show on the uke tab below.

www.pluckinukes.net

It is more of a tool to work out little ditties rather than complete pieces of work, but use it how you like - if you like!

It currently only has GCEA tuning, but I may change that if there is a demand.

If you create an account (free) you can save your work for later. You can also create a pdf file of your work.

Alternative finger positions are shown and can be selected as well as labels above and below the note.

There is also a transpose feature to move it up or down a semitone at a time.

I have lots of ideas to make it better, and any updates will be posted on the Facebook page, so if you like the site, please give me a Like.

I hope it is of some use. :)

WOW ! that is pretty nifty ! :)

Couple of questions tho:
1) I tried to play the C scale but when I went to "G" it went up to the 4th string instead of playing it in the normal position of 2nd string 3rd fret is there a way to change that in the tab ?
2) is there a way to enter more than one note to make a chord ?
3) Oh and one more is there a way to back up and erase if you make a mistake ?

But This is a very cool thing you have.
THANKS!
Suggestion: Maybe add sound

Edit: I am quickly figuring out the answers to these questions this is a very intuitive program

Last edited:
Hi Brian

In the box below (after you have added a note), you can select an alternative position, or do a manual edit in which you can also indicate a slide on a particular string - 4_5 for example - make sure you press apply after doing a manual edit.

You can remove a note using the remove a note. You can reselect a note - just by clicking it to change later, or insert a new note after it.

You can add complete chords at once using the Chords tab (within the tab creator page). The chord list is not exhaustive, but I will add more.

Sound is a good idea, I will look into it.

Thanks for your comments.

Ben

Hi Brian

In the box below (after you have added a note), you can select an alternative position, or do a manual edit in which you can also indicate a slide on a particular string - 4_5 for example - make sure you press apply after doing a manual edit.

You can remove a note using the remove a note. You can reselect a note - just by clicking it to change later, or insert a new note after it.

You can add complete chords at once using the Chords tab (within the tab creator page). The chord list is not exhaustive, but I will add more.

Sound is a good idea, I will look into it.

Thanks for your comments.

Ben

Hi Brian
Great idea, how do you put say 3 notes in a vertical row like 3 0 0
Thanks Phil.

Hi Phil

When you add a note, you should see a Note Options box below it. This affects the current note selected, shown in red.
Under the Manual Updates, enter 3 next to the A string, 0 next to the E string, and 0 next to the C string (or whatever combination), then press Apply.

Any problems, please post back

Cheers

Hi Phil

When you add a note, you should see a Note Options box below it. This affects the current note selected, shown in red.
Under the Manual Updates, enter 3 next to the A string, 0 next to the E string, and 0 next to the C string (or whatever combination), then press Apply.

Any problems, please post back

Cheers

Hi Brian
I have been looking for something like this for years. Why somebody has not done it before or maybe they have but I have not found it.
Well done looks really good.
Phil.

Thanks a lot pluckinukes for your work, I have just tried your generator to tab an intro and without even looking at the tutorial or help, I was able to tab it in a few minutes. Very easy to use and well done.
Regards
Michel

I had an opportunity to try it out and, as a newb I'm very grateful that it's so intuitive and easy to use. Thanks so much for making this available.

Top Bottom