Elderly Instruments on PBS

SteveZ

Reaction score
Last night one of the regional PBS stations broadcasted a one-hour program about Elderly Instruments of Lansing, MI. I read about the program on another music forum a couple months ago and the program received great reviews. The program gave a good view of its operations, was full of great music, included customers reviewing many instruments (including ukuleles) and was very upbeat.

Recommend that if this progeam appears in your area, it's a fun hour that's also informative

(Note: have no financial interest other than being a very satisfied cusomer)

That's 4 hour drive from where I live. A lot closer to Hawaii.
Have anyone been to the store?

I have been there many times. Lots of ukulele's and guitars to play. Also a great Mexican restaurant nearby. Worth the trip!

My wife gets a kick out of telling friends that I regularly receive packages from Elderly Instruments, as in aides or tools for old people.

My wife gets a kick out of telling friends that I regularly receive packages from Elderly Instruments, as in aides or tools for old people.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

As long as it is from Elderly Instruments and not "for" an elderly instrument you are all good. They got these little blue pills for things like that you know.

I have yet to set foot in Elderly Instruments, but I have purchased perhaps a dozen instruments from them over the years, and more accessories and gizmos than I can count. One of the class acts in the musical merchandising world.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

As long as it is from Elderly Instruments and not "for" an elderly instrument you are all good. They got these little blue pills for things like that you know.

Well, I hope that's not what she means by her comments. Now where are my pills again? I keep forgetting...

Well, I hope that's not what she means by her comments. Now where are my pills again? I keep forgetting...

Funny enough when I first saw the name , I really thought it was for old old old people or old old antique instruments.

If I ever get up into Michigan, Elderly's going to get a day's time. It looks like the ultimate candy/toy shop.

Top Bottom