Mele concert pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

dismount

Reaction score
For sale mele concert solid koa top solid mahogany back and sides. On bottom and treble side is a small crack and some small pits. Intonation is spot on with Freemont blacks and alligator chip board case. 120.00 shipped lower 48. Raising cash for another uke so something has to go. can only get two pics on this thread. Will load another thread

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 116
More mele pics I think

If you need any different shots, let me know. Thanks phil

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 58
a nice uke worth fixing. Mele's are great

Congrats, Xtradust, you beat me to it!

Still looking for a concert longneck pineapple.....or concert firefly...or Romero tiny tenor.....please PM if you're looking to re-home any of the above.....

Still looking for a concert longneck pineapple.....or concert firefly...or Romero tiny tenor.....please PM if you're looking to re-home any of the above.....

I'm tellin' ya, consider a Mainland ... I believe you'll be pleased! But, I fully understand the fun of waiting to see what comes available here ... like I did on the Martin C1K I just bought ... no intention of buying the Martin, but boy howdy am I glad I did! Fabulous 'lil uke!

Maybe you can find a great deal on a Mainland longneck pineapple. Some folks don't care for the sound, but with Freemont Blacklines, especially low G, it's a whole new uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom