say whaaaaat?!?!?!

They need more women working there. Think they'd take another e-mail app? If so, I'm in. I'd move to Hawaii like "snap" that -- and I think I could get my husband to come along too.

Nice! I guess that makes you official now!

Haha, I can't believe you just emailed them your app. That's like the only thing more out of the wild than cold calling.

Nice! I guess that makes you official now!

Haha, I can't believe you just emailed them your app. That's like the only thing more out of the wild than cold calling.

not to say that i wasnt desperate for a job, but if i had a choice to work anywhere else i applied to, id still be at koaloha. working there never actually hit me till i was playing one day, thinking about where i could apply.

very cool, nice nickname dude! what do you do there?
resaw, sand, sand, sand, bookmatch, sand, occasionally brace, sand, sand. did i mention i sand?

Wow, you got the coolest blurb about of all of them! Just replace "he likes video games" with "he likes long bubble baths" and you could totally go on a Miss America Pageant.

Bet you're the best sander out there. Congrats on working with such a good company.

not to say that i wasnt desperate for a job, but if i had a choice to work anywhere else i applied to, id still be at koaloha. working there never actually hit me till i was playing one day, thinking about where i could apply.

resaw, sand, sand, sand, bookmatch, sand, occasionally brace, sand, sand. did i mention i sand?

If something looks improperly sanded on your new KoAloha, we know who to point the fingers at.

And haha, I guess that could explain the nickname.

Mogwai are the cute gremlins, so that means no feeding KTTE after midnight!! BTW, could you pick up my Pineapple Sunday and take it over to Kekani for the inlay work he promised me? Tanks Brah! :D

no water either. :(

Top Bottom