FS: Mainland mahogany Slothead tenor with misi pickup and a Pono AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk1977

Reaction score
Selling both of my tenor ukuleles to hopefully buy a new Pono pro classic from HMS next month when I'm in Hawaii. The first is a Mainland Mahogany Slothead tenor gloss with a Misi pickup in very good condition. Bought it from a member off here, don't think he'll mind if I use his pictures http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/avm1/library/MAINLAND
Comes with a Uke crazy case. Currently strung with Aquilla Lava strings $250 plus shipping MAINLAND SOLD

The second is my Pono AT (acasia tenor) matte in excellent condition strung with worth clears, great sound. Comes with a very nice hard case.
$325 plus shipping. PONO IS SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I have a Pono Pro-Classic ATSHC-PC. (cedar top, acacia back and sides). I love the mellow sound. I had a LR BAggs 5.0 pup installed so I can use it at my gigs.

Yeah, sounds pretty sweet want to get rid of it? Lol. I was thinking of trying a spruce top though.

I have a Spruce top RTSH. I love the brightness. But is warm and sweet as well. Enghelman Spruce tops rock.

I have a Spruce top RTSH. I love the brightness. But is warm and sweet as well. Enghelman Spruce tops rock.

You like it better than the cedar tops? I have had a hard time adjusting to the wider string spacing (compared to Kala/Mainland tenors) at the bridge. But just love the Pono tenor sound. I'm a little reluctant to sell the Pono AT. I just want to have the money to buy the model/tonewood I want when I'm actually somewhere I can try various high end ukes. ��

If that Mainland had gone up for sale a couple months ago, you might have prevented me from putting myself on the Mya Moe wait list (for a little while). I looked everywhere for that model! Best of luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom