anyone also getting data base error today

anyone also getting data base error today

Got it yesterday. Today I can view most threads while NOT logged in ... I somehow managed to log in and reply to you now - but I will only know it got sent once I hit "submit reply" ...

Got it yesterday. Today I can view most threads while NOT logged in ... I somehow managed to log in and reply to you now - but I will only know it got sent once I hit "submit reply" ...

I'm having the same issue. I wound up posting the same thing three times last night because I'd get locked out once I hit post.

I hate for my 3rd or 4th post to be a "test" but here goes nothing!

[edit] Seems to be working now! Oh and when I posted earlier, I did indeed have to log out AND clear my cookies to see if my post came through :)

I hate for my 3rd or 4th post to be a "test" but here goes nothing!

[edit] Seems to be working now! Oh and when I posted earlier, I did indeed have to log out AND clear my cookies to see if my post came through :)
How do you post to ask if anyone else is getting the data error, when you are getting a data error?

Ryan and others keep this free Forum going. Recently they've been struggling against some attacks.

If you love to hang out on the UU Forum, please consider making a donation to the expense of it.

HERE'S WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A ONE-TIME DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT without becoming a VIP member.
http://ukuleleunderground.com/forum-donation/

Or even better, become a VIP member.

The cost is not too great and you are making an on going contribution to the forum.

Top Bottom