UU NAMM Jam!!! Friday 1/23 at 6PM

Mim

Reaction score
Hey yall! Talked to Aldrine tonight and the time is set:

The annual Ukulele Underground NAMM "Grassy Knoll" Jam will be today, Friday 1/23 at 6PM at the Grassy Knoll.

Where is the Grassy Knoll you may ask?

On the side of the convention center closest to Disneyland there is a big Anaheim Convention Center sign right there on a grassy knoll! Go in the vicinity of the Anaheim Convention Center sign and listen for ukulele playing... and there we will be! Again, it is on the Disney Land side of the convention center toward the road. If anyone has a better description, please feel free to post here!

It is always so much fun! Who will I see there?

I'll be there Mim!

Only description I have for getting there is how I go. As you are walking towards the main entrance from Harbor Blvd. start walking around the building to the right from where the entrance is.

Dress warm. The temperature is going to dip below 70 degrees while we're there. I'm wearing long pants!

There are so many uke events. So many. Any night this week would have clashed.

It was a gooood time and it was great to meet new people, like my jamming neighbor Matt!
A lot of good songs were sung and played and a whole lot of fun was had!

I was too busy playing to take pictures for once, but a bunch should be popping up on facebook soon!

Sorry I missed the Grassy Knoll jam. I attended in 2012 and it was a blast.

Couldn't make this year's as I was doing a solo concert in Huntington Beach at Island Bazaar.

The concert was a total success! I sold out the place. The audience laughed at my jokes, were wowed by my fast songs and were quiet during my "sensitive artist" numbers (sensitive artist... yeah, right).

Last edited:
What no video?

Top Bottom