I wish i was at Namm

hawaii 50

Reaction score
Wish you were here too Len! If you feel better, you definitely gotta come next year and I'll take you around!

Wish you were here too Len! If you feel better, you definitely gotta come next year and I'll take you around!

Thanks Daniel....I will take you up on it...:)

looks like all kinds of new stuff....say Hi to the gang for me...Sarah,Craig and Gary(Gyosh) too!

Thanks for the link Len. I would love to be there too...but if I can't go, it's wonderful to get updates and Andrew does such a nice job. Hopefully, Aldrine will post some interviews like he did last year as well.

Daniel, I'm going to be there Sunday, are you?

I've gone to NAMM many times and have no problem getting a ticket. But after several times I decided that I didn't really enjoy it. Then I skipped a few years and went back. That one time was enough to remind me why I don't go. Now I'm really really glad that many of you are going and letting us know what you are seeing. I enjoy being there vicariously several times more than being there in person. My one regret is that there are several of you I could meet if I went. But my feet, ears and patience can no longer take it.

I've gone to NAMM many times and have no problem getting a ticket. But after several times I decided that I didn't really enjoy it. Then I skipped a few years and went back. That one time was enough to remind me why I don't go. Now I'm really really glad that many of you are going and letting us know what you are seeing. I enjoy being there vicariously several times more than being there in person. My one regret is that there are several of you I could meet if I went. But my feet, ears and patience can no longer take it.

the key is to get invited to the parties that some of the uke companies put on...I know the Kanile'a one that Joe puts on is pretty good...

I think it would be fun to hear all those little mini concerts going on....and try out ukes that I can't afford.....LOL....and meet people I've never met before, and see Mim and Uncle Elvis and Craig and Sarah again....and maybe pick a new trick or two....

Top Bottom