NUD! Martin C1K

deschutestrout

Reaction score
I just received a used Martin C1K (in most EXCELLENT condition), purchased in a flawless transaction from UU Member "rappsy" (Thanks Lenny!). His communication was stellar, the sorta guy I know I'd get along with face to face. Well packed, quick ship, and even better than described. yaHOO!

I'm impressed! Beautiful looking, and more importantly, it plays like butter and has a great tone. Louder than expected, which is GOOD in my opinion as I play in a lot of circles with guitars, etc. If you're looking for an affordable, quality upgrade into a Koa uke, I highly recommend checking out the C1K!

Last edited:
C1K's are awesome! Enjoy!

Congratulaions! Do you have any pix of it?

I just received a used Martin C1K (in most EXCELLENT condition), purchased in a flawless transaction from UU Member "rappsy" (Thanks Lenny!). His communication was stellar, the sorta guy I know I'd get along with face to face. Well packed, quick ship, and even better than described. yaHOO!

I'm impressed! Beautiful looking, and more importantly, it plays like butter and has a great tone. Louder than expected, which is GOOD in my opinion as I play in a lot of circles with guitars, etc. If you're looking for an affordable, quality upgrade into a Koa uke, I highly recommend checking out the C1K!

Thanks for the nice words. I wasn't playing it so I am glad it will have a good home, and you never know. With Festivals all over, maybe will be get to meet. I met many people at the recent Tampa show.

Enjoy.

I picked up the same instrument two weeks ago and I love it!

beautful and equally beautiful tone.

Enjoy it like I am.

Early on many people were ripping on the Mexican made Martins (many hadn't actually plaid one)...
...Glad good word is getting out about these nice instruments.

Top Bottom