Timmit65's NAMM Pix ect

timmit65

Reaction score
Sop Tenor.jpg I really like this! It's a tenor neck on a Soprano body. UU's own Ken Middelton showed it to me.

Larrivee Ukes...very nice like their guitars. I had no idea the were making Ukes!Larr1.jpgLarr2.jpg

Java.JPG Tanglewood Java, seemed nice to me. I Reped Tanglewood when they first started selling them in the US. They're one of the top selling guitar brands in the UK. I'd never played their Ukes, but I liked! I always thought their guitars were very nice, not I'd say the same for their Ukes.

All New Ibanez offerings for 2015

Ibanez.jpg I liked the look of these better than the ones from the last few years!

I'm just walking the floor, with my camera, tomorrow. So I hope to have better quality shots.

Thanks for the memories!

I just bought that exact same model off the marketplace and it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine.
That was mine, that Cap bought off the marketplace. Definitely a cool uke with a great sound, but just not my cup of tea. Glad you're loving it, Cap!
(BTW, I'm still loving the Kala archtop that you didn't like. These forums are awesome!)

IMG_1879.jpg Our own Mim and some nice ukes. She's just as nice as the Ukes she's in front of!!!

Crafter enters the uke universe...

I own one of their mandolins and love it. The Uke sounded cool, as they could on the show floor.IMG_1870.jpg

Top Bottom