National Ukulele Festivals and Jams?

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
National Ukulele Festivals and Jams?

So it looks as if I have not heard much back for Kansas City events!! So I now am starting to look around the USA!

When and Where are the big UKULELE JAM and Festivals. I saw on posted on the Bushman Site.. It seems to be a FRI-SAT in Early MAY and it is in Indiana? I know this is the one that Julia Nunes went to last year!

Is this the only big one? are there others? I also heard there is one in JUNE? So if people would post some info on here that would be cool!

d

Didn't someone once put together a website that listed all the uke festivals going on? Anyone know the website number?

Anyway, here are a few I'm aware of (in addition to the ones mentioned above):

New York Uke Fest

Portland Uke Fest

I don't know if they're doing another Wine Country Ukulele Festival, but it'd be cool if they did.

Any others?

:anyone:

JJ

first off... thanks for all the information.. i can bookmark this page and then plan my trips! lol..

and

What part of California are you moving to, Dom?

Friday Night Club Night is open and a lot of fun! Ric

i am not sure as of yet.. my future wife is a travel nurse.. and we are in kasnas city missouri right now.. and until JUNE 1st.. and then it looks like seattle might be our next place.. after that are are looking at the bay area.. not sure of the city.. but nothing is for sure in the world of a travel nurse.. she was in hawaii for the last 8 months!! had it not been for my teaching contract.. i would have stayed with her when i was there in DEC!!! and we would still be there!! it is COLD in KC! but i will be looking for uke friends no matter where i am..

d

Top Bottom