FS: Kanile'a K-1 Baritone UV Gloss Finish, Premium Koa

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosepose

Reaction score
SOLD This is a Kanile'a K-1 baritone (Serial #0513-10051), premium curly koa with a beautiful UV gloss finish. I am the original owner and bought it new in May 2013. It has been gently and infrequently played. There is a tiny rough spot on the edge of the soundboard near the bottom. (Not sure if I'm describing that right, but I've included a picture of it. It's not visible to the naked eye but you can feel it if you run your finger around the edge.) Other than that little imperfection, it is in perfect condition and has sounds beautiful with a deep and resonant tone. It has been kept in the case in a smoke-free home. I recently purchased another baritone from a UU member and now simply have too many.

Here are the specs:
Select koa body
Rosewood fret board and bridge
Paua abalone position dots
South American mahogany neck
Rounded back
Nubone nut and saddle
Bridge pins
Chrome geared Grover tuners
UV Curved high gloss polyester finish
Worth brown strings
Strap buttons
Uke Crazy Hard shell case

I will be happy to provide more photos. The asking price of $1150 includes insured shipping within continental U.S. PayPal preferred.

Last edited:
I'm the proud new owner of this gorgeous uke! Thanks to rosepose for an extremely simple transaction, excellent communication, and for selling me a lovingly cared for instrument that far exceeds my (very high) expectations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom