Namm 2015

Thanks for sharing this. Why is so short on Noa's interview ? Haha.... ;)

Some sweet new ukes out there, and just when my UAS was in remission! :)

Thanks, Steve. Aldrine always does a great job of giving those of us attending NAMM vicariously a feel for the event.

I was there today from 9:30 am to 4 pm and saw 100% of hall E and D, and 60% of B and A (in that order, boy are my lower extremities achin'). Saw all kinds of stuff, and was impressed with the Ko'oloau chambered body electric, the Riversong adjustable neck future uke, the prototype Fluke u-bass, and especially the prototype u-bass from Boulder Creek (I loved it, 21" scale and looks like a Fender Telecaster guitar).

Boulder Creek u-bass.jpg

I always enjoy Aldrin's interviews very much. Unfortunately, the video with Noa from Ko'olau / Pono appears to be broken, stopping after 7 seconds. Could that one be reposted, please? I'd love to hear what Ko'olau and Pono will be doing this year.

Love these interviews. I attended NAMM but watch these as they sometimes contain gold tidbits. For example, even though I visited the Kanile'a booth twice, I did not know that they modified their TRU bracing. Good stuff, Aldrine!

Last edited:
Top Bottom