Mailman bring me no more blues

FadaBullet

Reaction score
The+Merry+Mailman.jpg

100_4015.jpg

100_4018.jpg

100_4023.jpg

Tough lookin' uke, it even has a peek'a'boo soundhole on the bottom for extra projection! Very nice!!!

Thanks for the posts. The seller is an 82 year old guy who put it in a box with a few pieces of newspaper around it and sent it parcel post. He said he is going to send me an insurance reciept but I sent him this(I feel bad but the USPS is never gonna pay this claim).

"Dear h,

You should read this: http://reviews.ebay.com/POSTAL-INSURANCE-USPS-How-does-it-work_W0QQugidZ10000000006945849 The thing is you are the only person who can file an insurance claim.The insurance is really for you.Once it is filed the post office will tell you how to proceed.They may ask me to bring the item and the packaging to my local office for inspection and I will be happy to do this for you however this may take awhile and the post office may not pay the claim because of the way the item was packed.The best thing would be if you refund my money then I don't have to file an "recieved item not as described" claim with paypal and I can post good feedback for you. Let me know Thanks"

Been a bad week for me and Ebay as well. Its good you're giving him a chance to make it right. It almost makes me wish SOMEONE would invent some kind of palce where ukers could physically go to and buy righteous ukes.

O'well, I wonder if Ebay has any gems ending soon!

Ooohh Tough break... Duct tape and purple paint... No one will ever know the difference.:D

I can't keep it.I have to give it to the Post Office or back to the seller to get a refund. I got 2 more coming in the mail,hopefully arriving intact.I don't think I am going to buy anymore plastic ukes online.It's too stressful.

BNlTeewBmkKGrHgoOKj4EjlLmn4WBJqbLRF.jpg

b651_1_sbl.jpg

Top Bottom