Planet Waves NS-Micro Tuner ON SALE-$8.99

Booli

Reaction score
I just received this info via email today from Strings By Mail. I have no connection with them, nor with Planet Waves and thought I'd let everyone know about the sale. There have been several threads lately about tuning and tuners, so I think that this sale is timely if you are in the market for a new tuner.

I have a handful of these and they are good for what they are and almost disappear when on the instrument...(but I paid somewhere ~$12 each, which was the best price at the time)

I have had many orders with Strings By Mail over the past 2 yrs, and never had any problems at all. The items arrive quickly, and they even include a handwritten thank-you note in your order. The ONLY other place I've seen that is when I've bought items from the Ukulele Underground web store, and I think this is a nice touch.

FYI - for those that dont know, this is a CHROMATIC TUNER, and will work with ANY instrument that you can clip it on to, NOT JUST GUITAR.

Planet Waves Micro NS Headstock Tuner PW-CT-12

normally $14.99, on sale for $8.99, Save: 40% off

pw-ct-12_LRG.jpg
pw-ct-12b_LRG.jpg
pw-ct-12c_LRG.jpg

The NS MICRO Headstock Tuner precisely tunes a wide variety of stringed instruments while its low-profile design blends with the aesthetics of your instrument, concealing it from your audience. The highly sensitive piezo transducer and backlit display allow for easy and accurate tuning in noisy, dim or well-lit environments, where other tuners fail. Enjoy effortless and inconspicuous tuning with the NS Mini Headstock Tuner.

* Low profile compact design
* High sensitivity piezo pickup allows for accurate tuning
* Easy to read display in both well lit & dark environments
* Multi-color reversible screen, fits on top or back of headstock
* Adjustable wide calibration range between 410hz and 480hz
* Includes visual metronome (20 – 270bpm)

see/buy it here:
https://www.stringsbymail.com/planet-waves-micro-ns-headstock-tuner-pw-ct-12-7306.html

Last edited:
Just an FYI, they've sold out . . . Quantities Limited (Sale ends on special deal items when discount no longer appears).

I had just received my Planet Waves mini from Strings By Mail Monday. I wrote asking if I was charged too much if a sale was going on;I hadn't realized it just started last night. Matt graciously refunded my PayPal 6 dollars. SBM is a class act and has cemented my loyalty with his generous rebate.

Top Bottom