Martin Cherry 3 soprano uke :FS

dadair

Reaction score
Martin Cherry 3 soprano uke :FS SOLD

very nice Martin soprano. No marks, no scratches; in excellent condition. The action is sweet; resonance wonderful. Gotoh planetary uke tuners were added by Elderly (in Lansing, Mi) pros. A semi-hard case (pictured) is included.
The number inside is : 1605830 3 cherry. The uke is about 6 yrs. old.
My price is $940 (includes shipping, insurance, and paypal costs).
Email me: dadair40@yahoo.com or me cell # is: 248 345 0593

SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• martin 3 002.jpg
    martin 3 002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 89
  • martin 3 003.jpg
    martin 3 003.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 107
  • martin 3 007.jpg
    martin 3 007.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Geez Dave.....how many Martin's do you own? Can I trade you a kidney for this one?

Wow, that is some kind of sweet price for that Martin! Somebody buy this before I do something dumb...

OP - This uke was made in 2012 based on the serial number, as you can see in Martin's serial number production list here.

While it does not have the original case, it is still a very good price so I'm sure somebody will jump on it quickly.

eddie...I rechecked that number. it is 1605830. I bought it last year from someone who said it was 4 years old. I am playing concert size ukes mainly and didn't want

the Martin to just sit. it has been lightly used, though the action is low (it's a Martin 3)

moe....come on. you saw my Ck1 (Mexican Martin)last night at Tree town ukes. if you buy the cherry 3, I'd save shipping and paypal costs....

eddie...I rechecked that number. it is 1605830. I bought it last year from someone who said it was 4 years old. I am playing concert size ukes mainly and didn't want

the Martin to just sit. it has been lightly used, though the action is low (it's a Martin 3)

I was just trying to help you out as it's newer than you originally said. Plus, if you hurry and sell this one, then I'll have a better chance of selling mine. ;-)

I like sopranos and I'd like to have a Martin. Problem is having 2 kids that will soon be going to college. I'll probably have to wait until I am retired to buy something that sweet!

Top Bottom