Kamaka White Label Sorpano

1937Scott

Reaction score
Ok, so my UAS has got to the point that I am going to list some ukes in hopes of 'thinning the herd.' Here is the first (of at least 4):

Kamaka White Label I 'rescued' from a trip to Arizona where it was covered in closet dust and (although I can't prove it) it looks like it has the original strings. I don't have the heart to change them. I paid a good, fair price for it and when I got home found a crack (hidden by the A string) from the sound hole to the fret board. I paid a luthier to repair and cleat it, and that was over a year ago. Stable, no problems. A real beauty, $350 plus shipping CONUS. I will include the Oasis humidifier I keep in it. ( I am losing money on this one...) There is a ding on the top left of the headstock, I included a picture. I also took the best picture I could of the crack. It is between the E and A strings.

I can send more pics if you like, it took me an hour to figure all of this out. --I turned the pictures upright before uploading them and somehow I got them sideways when posting. Sorry

Kamaka1.jpgKamaka2.jpgKamaka3.jpgKamaka4.jpgKamaka5.jpg

Last edited:
Um, bump. Forgot I listed this.....got into selling Martin and others on flea Bay.

Either way, price drop.... a bunch.

Still suffering from UAS...

Right now there is another ukulele up for sale that might be causing a distraction. That'll be over later today.

Do you post in italy?
If yes, i send you a PM with an offer!
Thanks

I will ship to Italy as long as you pay for shipping, and funds must clear hear first. Just let me know.

Top Bottom