FS: KoAloha KCM-00 Concert Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
Up for sale is my KoAloha KCM-00 concert Uke. You just don't see these coming up for sale very often. I just bought the long neck concert version of this, so it is available.

Built in 2006, this is a sound cannon. It is loud and clear. I've been changing strings lately, so I don't remember if it's strung with Worth CM's or CL's, but it is one of those two. It was changed not too long ago, so they are relatively new.

This is not new. There are a few small dings on it from the previous owner, but nothing that effects sound or performance. I have tried to show it in the pictures. The action is low and plays beautifully.

Plenty of YouTube videos will give you the sound.

Price is $670 + $20 shipping CONUS. PayPal friends and family please. I have plenty of references here to vouch for me.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I'll vouch for the seller! Just bought his Martin C1K ... flawless, friendly transaction! Well packed and quick ship! No worries with Rappsy!

To those interested this KCM-00 was rappsy's favourite, we communicate a lot. He went through a number of ukes till he found this. But he has now found tenor length fret boards to his liking.

Great uke at a great price from a great guy. Someone will be very happy.

I've had some nice concerts, and this model is the only one I kept. More volume than a lot of tenors.

This Uke is now sold and on the way to it's new home. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom