FS Ukuleles Martin & Others, Your Choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
Hello, all.

Well, I have stocked a home gym in my basement and my credit card is groaning as loudly as I am. I have to sell a couple of ukes. Everything is on the table.

If you have interest in any instruments in my signature, just post to this thread or PM me and I'll shoot you details and price. All reasonable offers entertained.

Thanks for taking a looksie.

Steve.

PM sent with question on Favilla.

While I'm extremely pleased with the ukes I recently picked up, I wish this post was out a few months ago. You know I would have grabbed one of your vintage ukes, and maybe even that Asturias. I hope you get ripped in your new home gym. I didn't want to see a "will trade weights for ukes" post in 6 months.

PM sent.....

While I'm extremely pleased with the ukes I recently picked up, I wish this post was out a few months ago. You know I would have grabbed one of your vintage ukes, and maybe even that Asturias. I hope you get ripped in your new home gym. I didn't want to see a "will trade weights for ukes" post in 6 months.

I'd sell you the Gib Style 3 a whole heck of a lot less than that fellow on the internet, brother.

That is so funny, Josh. You are funny. "I have a massive hernia and after extensive surgery to re-construct my abdomen and gonads, free weight sales riot!! My pain is your gain!"

What an impressive sale. Wish i had the money for one of these beauties, like that bari.

I'm sorry that I did not think to specify this in the original posting, and I appreciate the PMs from overseas friends, but I can only ship to addresses within the United States. Thank you.

Oh man several of those Martins are awfully tempting. Sadly I'm in the throes of FPAS (fountain pen acquisition syndrome) right now and my 'fix' funds are low due to too many recent pen and ink purchases.

Jon, if I could play them half as sweetly as you I'd keep them. 😉

Dan, fountain pen acquisition syndrome. Haha. I used to watch penahale's Utube pen & knife channel, but after the mess of only one f-pen, I gave up. Now it's dumbbells for this dumbbell. 👍

B&M Baked Beans , they are delicious. Bump.

Everybody's a comedian. ;-)

Based on their production models, the MS is a Pono mahogany soprano. But I cannot for the life of me figure out what the BE Acacia Baritone is. Steve?

PM sent...

Oh for a Martin concert. I fear I may be outpacing aquadan on FPAS at the moment, even though I started with more to begin with. ;)

Lots of interest. Not so much re the dinero. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom