Time for Learning a valentine's day tune! Everybody Loves Somebody

Hey, play that again...I need to hear it more than once. I like your soft songs.

Hey, play that again...I need to hear it more than once. I like your soft songs.

Thanks Ginny! These warm soft songs are very important if you live in such a lot of snow like we do at the moment.:)

You should have called the thread Song for Leroys birthday :) I'm a Valentine baby. Have you done an album yet?

Really? A lovely day to have birthday! We haven't done an album yet. But it seems like this is going to be a good year. We have a new drummer and started writing our own stuff. Maybe we have an album (Vinyl!) to send as a birthday gift for you in 2016 ...;)

Sehr güt!
Danke

Really? A lovely day to have birthday! We haven't done an album yet. But it seems like this is going to be a good year. We have a new drummer and started writing our own stuff. Maybe we have an album (Vinyl!) to send as a birthday gift for you in 2016 ...;)

Wow that would be awesome, just need to find something to play it on. Good luck with your new lineup.

Top Bottom