new lurker!

Toffee

Reaction score
Hi.

Thought I should sign up, get involved and not just keep reading all the useful information!

Im "Toffee" and I am the proud owner of a Kala KA CE having took up playing the same in December. (told you ive been lurking!) and love it.

Ive also just purchased the Yam GL 1 and am waiting for this to be delivered. Hoping I take to it as well as I did the uke.....

Had several classical guitar lessons as a kid but all I wanted to do was learn to play rock music. Oddly enough though I actually think some of the info stuck :)

Ive played a bit of accoustic guitar and also the bass (ie learnt a few songs but never what chords, notes etc), thankfully my OH has a bit of a collection and has also lent me his bass to learn to play.

bit about me?
I live and work away from my OH/home, having took a leap into the unknown and changed my career / moved to a beautiful country/mountain area in the UK from the city and so needed something to fill my spare time instead of watching iplayer and surfing the net all the time.

One of my cats has moved up with me and the rest of them and my OH will be following this year or next at the latest.

I love watching b&w films and im a keen photographer.

Thank you for having me :)

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. Sounds like ukuleles are a good fit for you.

Welcome to uu. Nice into.
I play both classical guitar and Uke. Check out my YouTube channel in my signature when you get a chance.

I admire your bravery in changing your way of life I wish I had the guts to do the same!

Aloha
Ivan

20150131_192516.jpg

Thank you so much for the welcomes :)

Just had a few hours on the bass and thought a photo was in order (Yes the bass is longscale and im tiny!)

Welcome Toffee,
Just wondering what OH is.

Top Bottom