KALA Solid Acacia Slot Head Tenor w/Pickup

rjbopper

Reaction score
REPOSTING WITH PRICE REDUCTION!: NOW $420 Including Shipping (CONUS only)

For Sale:

• Kala Solid Acacia Tenor with Slotted Headstock (Model KA-ASAC-T) Serial Number 1108 (purchased on Oct 31, 2011 and registered with Kala)
  • LR Baggs “Five.0” under saddle active pickup professionally installed (original box and instructions included)
  • UkeCrazy Foam Hardcase with straps
  • Cherub Ukulele Mate headstock tuner
  • Strap button installed on neck

Other Information:

I am selling my Kala Solid Acacia Tenor ukulele because I recently purchased a custom ukulele and I’m not playing my Kala enough to keep it. It has only been played by me and only in my home and never professionally. The ukulele is in excellent condition with no scratches, dings or dents. However, the satin finish is slightly shiny under the left side of the sound hole due to light buffing from strumming. The action has been adjusted (lowered slightly) by a professional luthier so it plays easily. It has a rich tone that has warmed over time. The LR Baggs “Five.O” under saddle pick up with volume control (professionally installed) is considered to be one of the best ukulele active pickups available and many professional players use it. It allows the instrument to be played with an amplifier, or through a Digital Audio Workstation such as GarageBand or through an iPad or tablet. It adds a lot of fun and utility when playing and practicing. It is strung with D’Addario Pro-Arte clear nylon strings (J71) that are less than 1 year old with minimal playing time. I’ve also used D’Addario Titanium strings, which will deliver a slightly brighter tone. Although this Kala KA-ASAC-T example is three years old, I believe it is superior to new ones available today in terms of materials and build quality. Pictures are attached. Sound files are available at your request via email.

Selling Terms:

The new market value for the ukulele, pickup and accessories is $670 based on the lowest Internet prices I could find (see below). My price is $420, which includes shipping to continental U.S. (CONUS) locations only.

Please contact me via PM for sound files, additional information or if you have any questions. Thank you for considering this terrific ukulele!

ITEM MARKET VALUE
KALA Solid Acacia Tenor (KA-ASAC-T) $370
LR Baggs "Five-0" Under saddle Pickup $149
Labor to Install Pickup by Professional Luthier $50
Action Adjustment by Professional Luthier $35
Cherub Ukulele Mate 550 Tuner $16
UkeCrazy Foam hard shell case $45
Strap Button $5
Total Market Value $670

My Price Including Shipping to CONUS: $420

1 Kala Package.jpg2 Label & Serial Number.jpg6 Body Front.jpg7 Body Back.jpg2 Front View.jpg

Top Bottom