FS/T: Kala Pocket Travel KA-SSTU-PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveZ

Reaction score
For Sale or Trade: Kala Pocket Travel Ukulele KA-PU-SSTU. Sopranisimo size. Complete with Kala deluxe padded gig bag.

Sale Price is $125, included is USA lower-48 shipping. PayPal only.

Trade: Since my goal is to have this cool little uke get some use, a trade is also possible. Am not interested in a tenor.

Note: Had this uke up for sale/trade in December (using same photos now). A trade deal fizzled, so back on the market.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Current Stable----I Like that!! Outside of the door to my music room is a wooden sign The Chorale . On one of the security bars across the shelves where they are kept the letters The Heard is carved into the 1 x 4 gate bar.

What have you got in mind for a trade? I just did a head count of 42 in the shelving units and there are other things with strings pastured around the room.
ukes-mandos-guitars-balalaika-basses--- I don't see that you have a concert scale....I have a NIB travel concert by Eddy Finn. It is my daily rider. I just took a second one out of the new stock inventory so I can hit the trail with a GCEA and a gCEA string.

Last edited:
As far as a trade goes, I'm wide open. The only No-Go items are tenor ukes and anything with a plastic fretboard - got enough tenors and plastic fretboard ukes don't like wound strings which I mainly use.

PM'd!
I initially sold that little guy to you and would totally buy it back from you if it's still in good shape! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom