Lullaby of Birdland (Arranged by Nakamura Takashi)

Really, really nice, like all your work!
I can't find the score book "Swing Jazz" (スィングジャズ?). Can you do me a favour and provide a link?
Thank you very much!

Edit: Never mind, found it! No idea why I haven't found it when I tried, yesterday. (ウクレレ/スウィング・ジャズ)

Last edited:
Very nicely done! Please take some of that talent over to the Seasons of the Ukulele thread!

Very excellent indeed....true playing and styling...sweet as a nut...

I love it. Very awesome playing. Your timing is perfect.

What ukulele are you playing in this video?

Very nice :)

Just wonderful and really inspiring! Do you think the tabs in "Swing Jazz" by Nakamura Takashi could be used by someone who doesn't speak Japanese?

Thank you for sharing your rendition of Lullaby of Birdland. I will definitely be checking out your other videos.

Last edited:
Just wonderful and really inspiring! Do you think the tabs in "Swing Jazz" by Nakamura Takashi could be used by someone who doesn't speak Japanese?

Thank you for sharing your rendition of Lullaby of Birdland. I will definitely be checking out your other videos.

Thanks for your compliment. ;) Even if you don't speak Japanese I think it's not that hard to understand.
The scores are all in Tabs. There are some notes about the Tabs but not that important.

Good Luck! I hope you enjoy the book. :)

I've been enjoying your videos on Youtube, thanking you for sharing them! I see that you use books with arrangements by Kiyoshi Kobayashi, Takashi Nakamura and Lyle Ritz. I'd like to add swing and jazz to my ukulele playing. Which book would you suggest I look at first? It could be by one of these amazing ukulele players, or somebody else.

Thank you!

It really enjoyed your playing. Thank you for posting!

Top Bottom