FS: Pono MPTSH Maple Top Back & Sides/Spruce Top Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slackkey007

Reaction score
Mountain View, CA by way of Waipahu, Hawaii
For sale is a Pono MTSH tenor uke. This is a very popular discontinued model. It has maple back & sides, spruce top, slotted headstock, ebony body binding/fretboard binding/headstock faceplate/fretboard/bridge/and back, neck, end graft stripes, Pono passive pickup, and abalone rosette.

These particular models were made before Pono offered radiused fretboards, so this uke does not have a radiused fretboard. The original owner bought this uke from H.M.S. which means that it has the best setup and plays like buttah!

I am the 2nd owner of this uke. The original owner was a heavy strummer, so there are scratches and strum marks on the top of the sound board. These do not compromise the integrity of the top whatsoever.

It is currently strung with Savarez Custom Customer Concoction | Craig Brandau Low G Uke Set and comes with a Ko'olau hard shell case. The uke sounds great and is well balanced across all strings with great clarity. I am selling to downsize my collection. Here's a chance to snag a very popular discontinued Pono model that you rarely see for resale.

Asking $600 + Shipping Paypal.

Pono MPTSH1.jpgPono MPTSH3.jpgPono MPTSH6.jpgPono MPTSH8.jpg

Attachments

• Pono MPTSH2.jpg
    Pono MPTSH2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom