Koa Godin Multiuke - upgraded to Graphtech piezo & Midi electronics

Liquidayno

Reaction score
Selling a brand new Godin Multiuke in beautiful Koa with rosewood knobs.

Electronics upgraded to Graphtech piezos - piezo volume, synth volume, and 4 band EQ. Incredible acoustic and amplified tone, as well as 13-pin access to synths and guitar modellers.

Tuned to Low G with Aquilas.

Comes with gigbag.

SOLD! including shipping and paypal fees

There are so many amazing sounds you can make with this beautiful and one-of-a-kind ukulele!

IMG_2564_zpsn0tyrizh.jpg

IMG_2565_zpsb7agx59g.jpg

IMG_2566_zpsjipq5agv.jpg

IMG_2563_zpsrjqggcez.jpg

Last edited:
Man, you sure love modifying the Multiuke. It's not the first one you have pimped up, is it?

This one sure looks beautiful.

Thanks for the nice words Andy, I really enjoy modding things and the Multiukes are a great starting point for several reasons.

I previously modded a sunburst Multiuke with an RMC external system, that one turned out great as well and I sold it to someone here on the UU.

I imagine most uke players are not very familiar with the 13-pin electronics, but they offer some AMAZING possibilities for different sounds. As these systems have a separate signal for each string, each string can have a different effect. The pitch can be changed digitally for alternate tunings, or capo-type effects - this means you can program different patches in your effects unit to make it have Baritone, Tenor, Concert and Soprano tunings, as well as slack key tunings, even getting into the guitar and Bass range as you can tune up or down by 2 full octaves. In addition, the Roland VG99 or the newer Boss GP10 have lots of effects, amp modelling, and even GUITAR modelling. Les Paul into a Marshall stack, Rickenbacker into a Vox, Tele into a Twin, nylon strings into a full range amp, sitar, resonator, and on, and on, and on - more fun than someone should be allowed to have!

Whoever buys this Multiuke can make some amazing music with it!

Price drop, now down to $995 including shipping and paypal.

An incredible uke here, still for sale.

Let's make a deal!

Is it still powered by the 9v battery located in the back or does it need an external preamp box to run into a pa system?

The 9 volt battery is still there, and powers the piezo singal/preamp so you can use the 1/4" jack to your amp or PA.

When using the 13-pin jack/cable, the synth signal as well as the piezo signal receive power from whatever effects unit you use it with.

If I had seen this before.... Just ordered an unmoderated one on Monday. This looks fantastic.

Top Bottom