Make a contest thread

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
its seems there are a few contests going on at the moment.. the 60's one.. one about a cat... and another with poems... i think there should be a thread where we can keep them all in one place... do we already have this? am i just being redundant.. let me know if you think this is a good idea.. or not!

d

Someone's giving away a CAT? Is it a nice cat or a mean cat? Does the cat like ukulele?

I'm PRO-contest category.

Someone's giving away a CAT? Is it a nice cat or a mean cat? Does the cat like ukulele?

I'm PRO-contest category.

Good questions here someone answer!

also i to would like a contest catagory!

sounds like we have a good amount of people who would like a contest thread.. it will also be cool if people would post and let people know about other contests that are not on UU but other places.. they are a lot of fun!! it seems there are about 4 going that i know of right now..

d

It might also be nice to have a way to connect people with contest ideas with those willing to sponsor a contest. And to schedule contests in order to make sure there's always something going on rather than having four or five one month and none the next. (Or maybe spontaneity is just part of the allure.)

Top Bottom