NUD, Well Soon Anyway

hollisdwyer

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Thanks to Natalie for selling me her beautiful DaSilva Soprano S3K - Style 3 Martin reproduction, Koa. So, am I like a kid waiting for Christmas morning? Guess so.
Hope Natalie doesn't mind me sharing her photos from her Marketplace post. Is this beautiful or what? What a joy a fine instrument like this will be to play.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Congratulations, Hollis! I almost pulled the trigger on that one a dozen times-- what a beautiful instrument! Welcome to the club of Martin 3K Replica Players! :)

Suh-weet!!!

Thanks Rich. I hope my fingers can squeeze onto that fretboard. So far I have only owned tenors but I guess I reached a stage where I can see that different pitch instruments are more appropriate for certain songs. It really is a most beautiful instrument. It will give me a lot of joy just to look at it.

Sopranos are so much fun to play, every uke player should have one. This one will give you a nice classic sound. And it's beautiful to boot!

Congrats Hollis-beautiful uke! I am like Rich, I almost pulled the trigger on this uke many times. If it sounds anything close to my DaSilva soprano # 34 ziricote b/s and salvage fir top, you will absolutely love it!

I consider myself very fortunate that the planets aligned for me this time and that all those that were also interested in this instrument hesitated just long enough for me to win it.

Congratulations Hollis on purchasing a beautiful uke. And also to Natalie for the patience required to finally complete the sale. That was one long sale thread, over 5000 views! She is wonderful to deal with, I purchased a case from her many years ago.

On a side note, I am sorry to see her not playing the uke any more. I remember when she commissioned that uke and at the time, was very special to her.

Congratulations Hollis on purchasing a beautiful uke. And also to Natalie for the patience required to finally complete the sale. That was one long sale thread, over 5000 views! She is wonderful to deal with, I purchased a case from her many years ago.

On a side note, I am sorry to see her not playing the uke any more. I remember when she commissioned that uke and at the time, was very special to her.
Yes, let me take the opportunity to also say what a pleasure it has been to work with Natalie on this sale.

Top Bottom