Holy Grail Uke. KoAloha Crown Bridge tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Well it is time to raise some cash and that means selling off some fantastic ukuleles.

Up for sale is my KoAloha Crown Bridge tenor. It has a one piece koa top and back and was built in 2007. Magnificent condition. It has no scratches, but one small pin head sized pock mark on the soundboard which I will try to photograph later. It is not even noticeable and was there when I purchased the uke. Included is a hard shell case which came with my first Moore Bettah. I am at work now and will post a current pic of the case with the obligatory UU sign and date later.

It is currently strung re-entrant with Savarez Alliance strings. It plays loud with amazing projection and, like almost all KoAlohas, has great sustain. It has a very full, rich tone.

$900.00 plus shipping in the CONUS. Sorry, no trades please.

Wow. Awesome uke Dana!

Crown bridge KoAloha tenors rarely come up for sale. Beautiful koa on that one, too.

Definitely on many bucket lists.

Haven't heard this one, but the KoAlohas I have owned and played are amazing. My favorites.

What an instrument! What a price! Magnificent instrument mate. I think it may be gone before I even come back from making a cup of tea...

Well Jon, maybe it was two cups of tea, but the uke is sold pending payment.

At that price in that condition from a long term respected member. perfection. Hope you get on top of the finances soon brother.

At that price in that condition from a long term respected member. perfection. Hope you get on top of the finances soon brother.
Thanks Jon. If you're going to sell them, you might as well price them right to begin with. No sense having these things drag on. As someone who has sold a few himself, you obviously know this as well as anyone.

Gosh Darn Thursday morning staff meeting!
I would have loved to pick up on this one.....been searching for a bit.
Do any UU'ers out there have one at a similar price range??
pm me please!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom