Priced to Sell: 2013 Kala Solid Acacia Baritone w/ HS Case & Pick-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

frets alot

Reaction score
SOLD: 2013 Kala Solid Acacia Baritone w/ HS Case & Pick-Up

SOLD

I bought this new in October 2013 from Elderly Instruments in Lansing, MI. They set up all their instruments prior to sale. Their professional luthiers also installed the following K&K Aloha Twin Uke Pickup (http://elderly.com/new_instruments/items/KK14.htm).

PRICE REDUCED.....

$xxx with free shipping (lower 48 states), paid through PayPal. This includes the following:
-2013 Kala Solid Acacia Baritone Ukulele (KA-ASAC-B)
-Installed K&K Aloha Twin Uke Pickup
-Hardshell Uke Crazy Case, with 2 keys
-1 set of Aquila Baritone Nylgut Strings
-laminated chord chart that I made (fits in the case)

The uke and the case are in excellent condition, with no scratches or dings. I really didn't use it much. It comes from a smoke free, humidity controlled home. No return accepted.

I'm selling it because I've been spending most of my time playing guitar and dulcimer and this is not getting the playing time it deserves. I would like it to go to someone who will give it some serious time making music.

I have sold a number of instruments through forums and eBay over the years. I'm honest, maintain good communication, and pack shipments VERY WELL.

Shipping would be done via UPS Ground and I will provide insurance and tracking.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Lovely looking instrument - really like the scrolls on the fretboard and the beautiful bookmatched back. But I just bought a Baritone with pick up, last summer, and I live in Europe :( .... Sales like this make me hanker to live in the lower 48....

Thank you. It has a nice tone and resonance. I play fingerstyle. Its intonation up the fretboard is great. Nice to plug in and get some more acoustic volume.

I have always admired the look of the Kala ASAC series, though I don't own one. Best wishes with the sale!

I have this model as well. Very good bang for the buck in my opinion. Lovely all on its own and works great to add some texture to tracks recorded on other instruments.

Someone is going to like this a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom